Guber & Company


Call us today!


Expatriate Tax Services

expatriate tax preparation PAGuber & Company, a Northeast Philly cross border CPA Firm firm, is a cross border tax specialist working with U.S. expatriates who are living and working across borders or overseas. There are unique tax planning, tax compliance and estate planning issues that U.S. citizens face when they live and work in Canada. Whether you are on a long-term work assignment or have permanently relocated, we can help.

Expatriates are subject to U.S. tax on their worldwide income regardless of where they live and earn their income. U.S. citizens are also required to file a U.S. tax return while living abroad. Our cross border CPA Firms are experts at consulting with U.S. expatriates about ways to reduce U.S. tax obligations through the use of foreign tax credits, foreign earned income and housing exclusions. We will also ensure you avoid a situation of double taxation for those individuals who are required to pay tax in both countries. We will work hard to help you avoid problems and pay the minimum in taxes.

International Tax Preparation You Can Trust

Our Northeast Philly cross border CPA Firm has experience helping U.S. expatriates with tax planning and tax compliance.  Give us a call today at 215-876-9800 to discuss your cross border tax needs.

  • Preparation of United States Federal, State, and City individual income tax returns
  • Preparation of extension requests - Form 2350 and Form 4868
  • Preparation of payroll related documents - Form 673 and Form W-4
  • Preparation of tax reimbursement forms - tax equalization or tax protection

Tax planning services include:

  • U.S. and foreign country tax planning for U.S. citizens contemplating an assignment abroad
  • U.S. tax planning for foreign nationals contemplating an assignment in the United States
  • U.S. tax planning for foreign nationals contemplating an investment in the United States
  • Assistance with planning to ascertain the tax consequences of relinquishing U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
  • Assistance with establishing a foreign trust to minimize/defer individual income taxes
  • Tax planning for U.S. citizens who are the beneficiaries of a foreign trust.